Thanksgiving is a cool time for family, eh? ^^ not as good as Christmas though
anyways, I'm gonna post a list of things I'm thankful for after I talk about how my Thanksgiving went
(I'll try and make it short okay? I already know I have a bad habit of long journals! XD) So here goes! =3
the day started out okay, I wasn't allowed to sleep in though 'cause of that little Thanksgiving parade -.-' aw well, the rest of the day was awesome! X3
I decided to play Sonic Unleashed a bit while waiting for my older bro to come and help with the dinner, and I uhh....fail so much at the time mission stage in EggmanLand...this is just the first day stage!
I'm gonna try and beat it one day...you just watch or uhh...wait
heh, then my older bro was finally here and he scared me saying BOO! right when entering the room so I almost ran off the stage in the game! XDD so then he was like "wanna play Super Smash Brothers? Sonic's on there, too
" and I was like "aww, okay....even though I wanted to try and beat the game today Super Smash Bros is better" XD
so most of the time I won, but I seem to be better at Bowser I found out O.o
anyways, to try and make this short, I'll just talk about the funny times since I got a large family and that makes things crazy
basically, at dinner time, everyone was pretty much there...my siblings from youngest to oldest + me
my lil sis (who lives with me anyway -.-), me xP, my older sis and her boyfriend, my older bro and his girlfriend (they're just friends though), my next older bro, and my oldest sis and her husband X3 (again, my bro in-law looks a bit like you, John! XD)
my older sis, Dawn, is really bossy to my little sis but it's funny XD my lil sis was like a waitress to Dawn, but she got money for it which I found unfair T_T' not that I care for money, it's the fact Dawn would actually give money to us I found odd O_O' anyways, Dawn was picky about her eggnog...she didn't see any "specks" in it so she got my lil sis to bring over some kind of pumpkin spice or something XD then minutes later, my bro in-law came in asking "where you asking for specks, Dawn?" and she was like "I'm okay now, I see the specks now that I put in spice" and that was just hilarious!
Dawn calls me weird for being like Renee (my oldest sis, into Anime and games
) but I think she's weird when it comes to food! XDD her boyfriend was looking a little embarrassed, poor guy, but he laughed, too XD oh, Dawn's also clueless...I was in the room the whole time but then when I suddenly said something she was like "whoa, where'd you come from?!" so I unexpectedly scared her...XD heh, I'm sneaky for sure and sometimes I don't realize it! >=3
agh, making it long again
umm...too many funny moments I guess...oh, my brothers were funny with each other! =3 ha, my older bro, Chris (the one with his "girlfriend"), also knew this big word he also claimed to know how to spell and my next older bro, Derek, was like "what?" and everyone at the table started laughing! XDD boy, can't live without brothers, especially the funny competitive types! XD so I had a great Thanksgiving, family gatherings are the best ='3
now to my list of things I'm thankful for! X3 (it's sort of a prayer of mine ^^)
Dear Heavenly Father and Jesus, I'm Thankful for...
- my life, I don't care if I've got the downs, as long as there are ups again
- my parents, or I wouldn't be here...O_O
- my siblings, they're fun to hang out with and most of the time they're funny XD
- my grandparents, they're really nice but now ill
stupid cancer, stupid heart disease...
- ALL of my friends, online or in real life! ^^
- my pets I've owned, quite a few actually taught things to me, honestly XD (like having to handle deaths, you gotta know they're in a better place
- my "art talent" some say I have...not sure if I do though
either way, I'm thankful for that ^^
- the dinner from last night, food was good X3
- the school I go to, teachers are nicer and more understanding ^^ I also have "awesome" friends =3
- the fact I only had ONE big seizure in my life
- seeing my Occupational Therapist again, I'll be going back to OT soon ^^
- that I'm a picky eater, I now get sick from certain foods but stay healthy with fruits and veggies
- my cardiac problem, it gets me out of my lazy mood to drink more water and keep hydrated xP
- my mom's awesome cooking, her sweet potato casserole is my most fave on Thanksgiving! X3
- my dad's umm...craziness I guess XD
- sibling rivalry, it just makes things funnier in life a bit
- the peace and happiness brought through You, Lord ^^
- being able to cheer up so quickly after praying ='3
- going through the things I did just to get closer to You, now I'm quite Faithful ^^
- Jesus, since He died to pay for our sins and now we can be forgiven without other sacrifices ^^ (animals and the parents' own children use to be sacrificed in the Bible!
- the trials I go through to keep getting closer to Ya, Lord, even if they're bad
- the fun I can find for myself somehow so boredom won't take over XD
and many other things, I'm kinda running out...XD so yeah, Happy Thanksgiving~! Fwiends' art X3
I've got a lot of friends!
this is one from each of most of them I could remember to find! XDDI've been tagged!
1.Post these rules.
2. Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. At the end, you have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal.
4. Go to their pages and send a message saying you tagged them.
5. No tag-backs.
1. I love the Holidays ^^
2. I'm left-handed with drawing and writing, but sometimes right-handed with other stuff like holding forks and spoons
3. I think I'm right-legged 'cause I use to kick soccerballs with my right leg...not sure anymore XD
4. I LOVE roleplaying!
5. I uhh...*is running out of things to say! XD* I'm a big time tomboy, ask me to go shopping and I'll decline unless it's for video games, ask me to wear a dress or skirt and I'll be scared of you, ask me to try make-up and I'll run away, ask me to talk about girly things and I'll kinda just listen but not be part of the conversation! XDD yush, I is a tomboy
6. hmm...I found out I'm really good at Boswer and Pokemon Trainer on SSBB, somehow not with Sonic much XD
7. I can maybe stay in a Christmas mood all year and not be tired of it! XD
8. werewolves are cooler than vampires...no offense
9. all of my 14 year old friends in real life are younger than me by months...I was born so early! XD (Feb. 26th is my b-day
10. from watching my own baby videos, I realized I've been left-handed since then when I used things with my left hand a lot and loved horses too 'cause I played with a horse baby toy! XD it was also blue, my most fave color
now I tag no one, I'm too lazy as always...tag yourselves! XD
1. Copy and Paste to journal
2. Answer questions
3. Tag as many people as you want!
1. What is your favorite color?
2. Favorite food?
3. Favorite beverage?
or hot apple cider, too X3
4. Favorite animal?
horse ^^ I also love kitties
5. Do you know what you want to be in life?
pretty much, I love drawing so I'll be an artist someday...maybe for comics
6. Where would you live if you had a choice?
Israel or Japan =3
7. If you like Disney, what is your favorite movie or character?
I like Tarzan and Beauty and the Beast...hard to pick from the 2
8. What color is your hair?
brown...sorta light brown ;3
9. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
I'd donate like, all of it to some charity XD
10. Do you like these quizzes?
yush, that's why I tag myself sometimes! :3
11. Do you think its weird that this quiz ends on #11
yeah, 11 also use to be my basketball uniform number from second grade O.O
Who are you going to tag? everyone I guess, you guys can tag yourselves though! XD