where I am, it's finally 2010~! X3 I'm gonna stay up tonight, as usual
I've also spotted some buddies doin this new year journal meme so I shall try, too |3
Song of the year: "Until The Whole World Hears" by "Casting Crowns"...I love that song X3
Top 5 Highlights of 2009:
1. I got much closer to God than I use to
2. I found my own style in drawing Sonic and other characters and animals
3. I made my first official Sonic fan character X3
4. I joined DA on June 30th and stayed this time =3 *has 2 dead accounts*
5. I was lead to probably the best and nicest school I've been to in my life...NO BULLIES!
I pretty much just have awesome new friends ='3
(even online ;3)
Best Memory: I can't pick!
as of 2009 though, my best memory would be an answered prayer
from previous years, I have no clue...but I think getting off my seizure medication had to be the best day of my life XD (I don't have to take it anymore~! X3)
Worst Memory: from previous years, ending up in the ER for the first time (2008)
as of 2009, ummm...I dunno, having more nightmares than usual? XD
heh, New Years Day of course on the 1st XD
my older sister, Dawn's b-day on the 2nd! X3
Valentine's Day XD
my b-day on the 26th
my little sister's b-day on the 14th...
my oldest bro, Derek's b-day on I think the 25th |3 (hard to remember all birth dates in a big family
also, my mom's b-day on St. Patrick's day! XD
lots more rain and storms? XD
nothin special I guess...XD
my friend, Bonnie's b-day on the 4th~! =3
my oldest sister, Renee's b-day on the 19th X3
urgh...forgot which one of my friends had a July b-day...>.<'
my older bro, Chris' b-day in umm...the 21st, maybe?
dang, I can't remember my brothers' b-days!
my friend, Kirby's b-day on the 19th =3
my friend, Aaron's b-day on the 17th |3
my buddy, John's b-day on the 17th~! X3
eh, boring Halloween...I'd only cosplay during this time of year is all |3
and New Years Eve...XD
Look back on the Decade
Song of the Decade: I probably listened to "Mean To Live" by "Switchfoot" the most
Top 10 Memories of 2000-2009
1. I went through the usual trial type stuff and got closer to God X3
2. I've made a few friends here and there through out the time ^^
3. in probably around 2003 or something, I made my first snow chair!
on accident...I'm clumsy so what basically happened is that I lost balance and fell backwards...then sat on what was gonna be a snowman's body XDD
4. I taught myself to draw many things, and practiced since then
5. I kinda learned and taught myself good morals n' such...honestly, made my own rules that my parents were about to set for me XD (like, I don't care for dating, I'm not rushed into having a boyfriend, etc...and my dad doesn't have to worry XD I also know not to smoke or drink, y'know, bad stuff like that I'll avoid too ;3)
6. I grew up with some good early decade shows (So Weird, Lizzie McGuire, American Dragon, Kim Possible, etc.)....too bad things began to die after 2007
7. getting my own Bible X3
8. my answered prayers...that song coming on the radio was an epically answered prayer! XD
9. having my computer to finally be in my own room...XD
10. I turned 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 years old through this time!
A Look into the Future
5 Goals for 2010
1. improve my art and animating skillz |3
2. to finally beat Eli in arm wrestling! >=3
3. get closer to my friends and family
4. eheh, try to improve with my learning...my 1st semester grade wasn't so pretty
*also found out from my teachers that my IQ is around the 8th grade level* T_T'''
5. to have all of my friends come over for my b=day party I guess...^^ I'm not into parties, but I'd like to have a friend gathering! X33
and that's it...hope you guys have a fun new year!